Friday, September 7, 2007

Of Predicament and Problem

Quoting my father;

"Difference between a predicament and a problem is that problems have solutions."

Unlike problems, predicaments are difficulties that you have to live with. But it does not mean that life has to be difficult, you just need a way around to live with the predicament. And Papa gave a striking example of his illness - which is a predicament to him (probable to the rest of us) but he has found a balance in which his life can be good.

Specifically, I thought that it was to spark me to classify my own difficulties to - Problems or Predicament. If it is the prior - find a solution. Life is that simple! Yes, when my idealistic self speaks, nothing is impossible! But of having stamina AND consistency (actually, they're both about the same) is another thing. Like the past month, has been invigorating. Everyday was in 5th gear. And I need to find out, HOW to keep it this way.

And, I also aim to be MORE SELFLESS, and think of others more often!

xoxo

No comments: