Thursday, September 20, 2007

Of The Beginning of Fasting

Nope, I am not using the name of the person who's named after the fasting month. Case closed.

Anyways, yesterday was my first day of fasting - exactly one week delayed from the rest of my fellow Muslims. Not on purpose, simply biological. And this year, I feel good and actually anticipating to perform fasting. My aim is for cleansing! Cleansing of mind, heart and of course the digestive system.

To begin my day yesterday, got a text early in the morning from Ms. Oon, my piano teacher. And, guess what? I passed my Grade 6 at 117! Alhamdulilah! Well, it was just a pass, but that was all I aimed for. Close to merit, though - only 3 points away. And distinction is at 130. Regardless, after reading the text I was smiling like a clam - ALL the way to work.

And tonight, will be breaking fast with Ajeep and Am at Bora Ombak. Tried scouting other places for makan, cause I'm not fancying buffets this year, and found few interesting places that should be checked out in future:

1. Izzi KL - in Jln Sultan Ismail near Bukit Bintang
http://www.izzikl.com/press_det.php?id=2

2. Ciccio Pasticcio Bar & Pizzeria - Changkat Bukit Bintang
http://food.malaysiamostwanted.com/venues/ciccio-pasticcio-bar-changkat-bukit-bintang-kl

3. Bistro de Paris - Jln P. Ramlee

4. Little Bali - Desa Hartamas

Oooh.. and this year, our company buka puasa will be in Shang! Hehe.. nice change from Nikko or Prince. Looking forward to it, definitely.

Laters!

No comments: