Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Of Changes

Typical. So many changes. Tradition of life? Greatness.

1. I am no longer single, ie: dating :)
2. My younger brother is getting married.
3. My best friend delivered a baby girl yesterday.
4. I am quitting my job and starting my own company.

It's CNY hols and the whole team is on leave. I'm all by myself here at this department.

Let pictures speak for themselves.
She's adorable. So like the mum!
Was scouting for lil brother's wedding invites and stumbled into some that I'd like for mine :)
Mama is all excited with the wedding preparations. Apparently, she can't wait to get started on mine. I haven't told him yet. But he's met all my aunties last weekend. And last weekend too, we went of for a day to Melaka to go on EOM.
These few days have been a mix of feelings. I'm starting to get to the "unsure" stage. I have been praying lightly and been feeling a bit quesy. I need to jog. I need to run. Run.
I want him to want me but I don't. Confusing, kan?
Haven't been counting my blessings for a long time. But he's always on the list, anyway. And so is Mama.
I wrote two songs this past week. One for him and for Eem's wedding.
It will take me a long time before he gets to hear my song for him.
He's such a good singer. He already sang a song for me.





No comments: