Wednesday, September 24, 2008

27th on 25th

It's two years past 25th on 25th. A special day regardless. It's a Thursday and I'm at the office with no one around - that's why I can blog! :)



Just a quick one, before I go on detailing later tonight...


20th October 2008, 1932 hrs, HC Office, Jln Yap Kwan Seng, pretty bad traffic out there.

Omigosh. I only managed to type two sentences above on my birthday? Must have been busy.

Busy? Understatement.

We've all got it all up to our noses these days.

But, its good... Its ALL good! Hehe..

Anyways, been meaning to update about my birthday - received quite a lot of gifts, this year (surprisingly, but its all nice and dandy ;)) Again, this year my birthday falls in the fasting month. So, had buka puasa with Mama and Uncle at Bubba Gump.

The night before, had buka puasa with Idan, Sarip and Kimin in Kelana Jaya. Near Idan's office, there's this quite nice steakhouse overlooking a lake. They surprised me with a birthday cake. Well, it was Idan's surprise. Kimin and Sarip were equally shocked when the cake came. So sweet of them.

On the B-day itself, I got a bouquet of stargazers sent at the office. With no name signed on it. With well wishes, and addressed to Faz Mohd. Was it a controversy? Probably. Cause everyone was suspecting both En Syed and En Arif hooked up and sent it to me. Then, they concluded, probably it was the florist himself. Haha. So sad, no one expected that I could actually have an admirer to send me flowers. Sigh. Haha.

The sender me a text though, I know who it was, and suspected him from the very start. Unfortunately, the text was to my personal phone, and I only managed to read it about 3 hours after it was sent. We had a laugh on it though, it's all good :)

Then, on Friday, day after my birthday, went for facial session at Derby Park. Ennie couldn't make it, so had it with Alia. Afterwards, we broke fast in Ampang Park. Ennie was supposed to join but she was stuck in the traffic. She only managed to arrive about 9. Pity her, pregnant and fasting and had to face the jam. Before that, both me and Alia bumped into Ali - who wanted to join us for our very late buka, but then re-decided and headed back home. Anyways, the point of this update is? I got a very special gift from Ennie - a Sony DVD player!! It's pink and white and she was in charge with the initial design and cost control. She says, "..sort of like my baby lah.." Very nice. It's all good.

Kak Pit gave me a basket of goodies - white spray paint, paintbrush, towel and KitKat for my DIY project! All came in a nice and classy basket arrangement, done in oh-so-Martha-Stewart-ish. I should post up some pics!

Mama, unneccessarily, gave me, a lot, a lot, of money. Sigh. She's so caring, wonder what I'd do without her. I love her to pieces.

Belated gifts? Teddy bear (not a big one) from Papa, and a set of perfume from Renny, and two bottles of perfume (also) from Kak Long. Gosh, I must have emitted bad BO to them, eh? Haha. It's all good :)

What else? What else?

Got crushy mushy nowadays. We actually spent about an hour last night on the phone. It's crazy. Is it? I'm not sure, but I don't want to be thinking so much about it anymore. My take on it is like jogging (ironically), take it in small paces. Be consistent. Just breath. Just take in the air and smile watching the sunrise among the clouds. The 10K is doable, in a blink, and so can this (not in a blink lah, of course). But its doable. I just need to enjoy it. I'm smiling as I'm typing now. I think I have always thought of him, in a certain way, but probably was too afraid to admit it. Or probably, I had really huge ego, and decided he was not good enough for me. Hell, I'm probably not good enough for him. But, that's not the way we should carry it. We're both good for each other. I know we are. Crushy mushy.

It's all still a crush.

I know he's got one too. Hah.

Okay, twenty minutes of updating. This could go on and on and on. I better make a move before it gets too tiring.

I'll let you know more about our Hari Raya adventures.

Oh, and I'll upload the headlines on 25 September ago!

Till then, spread love! :)


No comments: