Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Of Delusions

Wow, looks like it has been more than a month.. this spell of unreadiness, of delusions, of demotivations and welcoming more, more!

How can one get so deranged, tumbling from one extreme to another with just a blink of an eye. If it were a superpower, I'd be like Mystique or ElastiGirl - changing my molecules every other minute or so. Difference is I'd be a villain... or am I already one?

This unpleasantness, that keeps growing by the day is self imposed. I see, i feel the readiness to be close to me but harshly reject it. Everywhere. All aspects. None left exempted. At the end of the day, I'm only left with loneliness and misery and echoes of it that just keeps bouncing off the walls of my head. I just hope I don't go crazy out of it. I pray not. Pray.

I'm tired, I'm sleeping more than required, I'm depressed and delusional. Or am I just an attention seeker? What is it? See? Echoes bouncing the walls. Change.

I need a change.

No comments: