Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Things To Do

I'm just sending out this into the void cause at certain points I know I tend to forget things! Especially when it comes to the Things I Want To Do.. or rather Need To Do! So here I am stuck at the office, it's way past the work hour and it's raining heavily and the damn jam never seems to subside, let's gear up and think! What should we be doing soon. Life's too short to be wasted, right?

1. Bungee Jump
2. Wall Climbing
3. Participate and finish a run
4. Go-carting (yes... have never tried)
5. Climb to the top of Mr. Kinabalu
6. Visit the Taj Mahal
7. Eurotrip, baby!
8. Write and sell at least one song
9. Oooo.. Zorbing
10. Wide water rafting
11. Pahang National Park? Hmmm..
12. Great Wall of China
13. Colosseum (okay.. probably all of the New Seven Wonders)
14. Angkor Wat (been saying it for years)
15. Pyramids
16. Perform Hajj
17. Write and submit a short story

Okay... my brain just stopped.. Let's get this reviewed another time.

By the way, this is my first blog. So, hi and till the next time!

No comments: